Summer skiing on the Hintertux Glacier, 35 km away
• Hiking to the 81 meter high Schleier Waterfall at alpine elevation, where one can occasionally see climbers between the cascades of water
• Trip to Schlegeis Reservoir and then on foot over the Pfitscher Joch to Italy
• Stroll the streets of Mayrhofen and visit the power station
• Rattenberg – Visit the famous "Kisslinger Glas" workshops
• Day trip to Salzburg and Hellbrunn – Visit the palace and water gardens, followed by the city centre
• Hiking through the Wolfsklamm Gorge to the mountain monastery "St. Georgenberg"
• Ride the 4-person cable cars to Spieljoch, followed by a hike to the Kellerjoch, the Geolsalm and Gartalm
and back to Uderns.
• Full or half day trip to the Olympic City of Innsbruck. Also known as “the Florence of the North”,
Innsbruck has many interesting sights and a lovely city centre with views of the mountains.
Highlights of the city are, for example, Amras Castle, the Golden Roof, the Hofburg Palace, the Alpine Zoo,
or the local Olympic mountain Patscherkofel
We should be pleased to help with the planning and organisation of your programme during your stay and much more besides...
We will gladly help with the planning of the programme of your stay!
Entry and guided tour of the silver show mine
in Schwaz and of the gold mine in Zell am Ziller
• Visit to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
• Tratzberg Castle, the magnificent Renaissance castle. Guided tours from March to October
• Surfing and golf at Lake Achensee
• Trip on the High Alpine Road to the Krimml Waterfalls and to the Großglockner
• Hang-gliding and paragliding
• Rafting and canoeing
• Get-together in the popular disco "Badwandl"